Thursday 18 October 2007

Communication is the Key


I guess when you recieve an e-mail from your Dad asking were your next blog is, you realise its time to write a new one...

Last week all us Sabbs spent two days being trained to train and motivate. These sessions were really worthwhile, however if I had to some them up in one word then I think 'Communication' would be it. In my mind it ranks up there with the phrase 'Time Management' in terms of clichés that are easy to say but not so easy to do. The fact that our facilitator was a professional hypnotist slightly worries me, I have vague memories of

"Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, the eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes, don't look around my eyes, look into my eyes, you're under."

I have no proof of this but lets just say you don't want to say the word "cabbage" three times in front of Emily Savage.

No comments: